FRP offers competitive benefits for full-time employees including:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off, Paid Vacation, Holidays and Sick Leave
- Major Medical
- Option to purchase dental insurance
- HSA and flexible Spending Program for Medical, Dental, & Dependant Care
- 401(k) with Employer Match for Qualifying Contributions
- Employee Recognition Including Bonuses (at the discretion of the Board of Directors)
- Partial Tuition Reimbursement for Work-Related Education
There are no current openings but we still welcome resumes from uniquely qualified project engineers and project managers.
> Structural Project Engineer
> Structural Engineering Project Manager
Please submit your resume and cover letter as one document in PDF format using form below or email to email@example.com. Please place the word “Employment” in the subject line. No phone calls please.