Careers at FRP
Fink Roberts & Petrie is a company that is founded on a long history of strong relationships between employees and in the community. FRP has built its reputation on providing complete and quality structural engineering services on every project. Over the company's history, the experience gained on challenging and high profile projects has positioned FRP as a leader in the structural design field. FRP is always looking for employees who will help continue this tradition.
Positions at FRP
FRP is committed to providing a healthly workplace environment, and top compensation and benefits to its employees. Some of the benefits of working at FRP include:
- Competitive base compensation, with annual bonuses
- Employer sponsored health insurance
- 401K plan with employer matching contributions and annual profit sharing contributions
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Professional development
- A collaborative working environment
- Exciting and challenging work opportunities!
Thank you for considering a career at FRP. FRP is currently accepting resumes for the following positions: