The Technician/Revit Model Manager position requires a firm understanding of building construction, and proficiency in three dimensional modeling with Autodesk Revit software. The applicant is expected to have high standards for quality and attention to detail in the work, and a strong work ethic.
This is a full time position. Qualifications include excellent communication skills, ability to proactively coordinate information needed to develop Revit building structural models. Experience modeling buildings or building components in Revit is required, or demonstration of skills with 3D design and database software and ability to quickly learn Revit. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ultimate responsibility for project structural Revit model accuracy and completeness
- Coordinate specific project modeling requirements wtih Project Manager and Client
- Implementation of project specific BIM deployment plan
- Incorporate FRP standards, guidelines and best practices into modeling and drawings
- Assist engineers occasionally with field survey of existing structural conditions for building renovation projects