The new facility replaced an obsolete previous facility used primarily for football that had been built in 1922. The new facility, with synthetic turf and lights, accommodates field hockey and lacrosse practice and games in addition to football, with grandstands for both home and away spectators. Adjacent to and above the home grandstands is a new state-of-the-art press box building. Between the press box and the locker room is a new clubhouse and social suite building which is open to both alumni and the campus community.
Project Details: Project Completion 2016